PUTTING YOU FIRST!
Results And Experience You Can Trust
Michael Kay Mabe
Michael Kay Mabe works on cases involving personal injury, including serious bodily injuries and traumatic brain injuries. She earned her B.A. from the University of Virginia and her Juris Doctorate from the Emory University School of Law in 2004. While at Emory, she was a Managing Editor of the Bankruptcy Developments Journal.
Ms. Mabe is licensed to practice law in North Carolina having been admitted to the North Carolina State Bar in 2008. She was also admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 2004.
Prior to joining Grimes Yeoman, PLLC., Ms. Mabe was a litigation attorney at DeMayo Law Offices, and spent three years working on the priority litigation team responsible for handling catastrophic and complex injury claims. Additionally, she practiced in the areas of real estate and community association law and as a defense attorney.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Juris Doctor – 05/2004
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Bachelor of Arts – 05/2001
- Honors: Intermediate Honors Recipient
- Honors: Gilbert J. Sullivan Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Phi Eta Sigma, National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Major: Government
- Minor: Astronomy
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2004
- North Carolina State Bar, Member, 2008
- DeMayo Law Offices, Litigation Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Litigation Attorney
- Personal Injury
- North Carolina, 2008
- Virginia, 2004
- Co-author, Alone Without a Home: A State-by-State Review of Laws Affecting Unaccompanied Youth
- Author, “Pet Policies: Always enforceable? Not for service animals”, Quorum